Join the Club
Little Italy San Jose is excited to offer an exclusive wine club in partnership with partners Mike Guerra and Joe Cannastraci of Enoteca La Storia. Enoteca has a location in our Little Italy District as well as in Downtown Los Gatos. With two Master Sommeliers and an Advanced Sommelier picking your wines, how can you go wrong?
Each quarterly wine shipment will be part of a region of Italy that will be featured at our Little Italy San Jose Cultural Center & Museum that will include a Members wine tasting event, regional Italian cooking class, and a cultural presentation.
The Fine Print
- A temporary card authorization of $1.00 will appear on your account. The authorization will be automatically reversed within 1 to 5 business days, depending on your bank.
- If a member’s card is declined or otherwise needs to be updated, they will have 5 business days to update their information, or they will forego that month’s wine.
- If a member’s card is declined for 3 consecutive months, their membership will be deactivated until they update their information. Wines from months the membership was inactive will not be available.
- Little Italy SJ Wine Club is a partnership with Enoteca Direct/Enoteca La Storia. Discounts apply only to retail wine purchases and benefits do not include any on-premise discounts.
- Shipments occur in February, May, August and November.
- Little Italy SJ Wine Club ships to currently reciprocal states to California and does not under any circumstances ship to Alabama, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Utah.
- Wines may be sold and delivered only to a person who is at least 21 years old. in placing your order, you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old and the person to whom the wine will be delivered to is also 21 years old.
- At the time of delivery, all shipments containing alcohol require the signature of an adult who must show identification proving he or she is at least 21 years old.
If interested in special ordering individual selections email email@example.com